Kerry Washington epitomized chic at the Golden Globe Awards with a nude Miu Miu gown and blunt bangs. Makeup artist Carola Gonzalez complemented Kerry's look with a bold eye—purple was the star shade—and a muted lip.
Kerry's face breakdown by Lancôme.
- Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Evermore Lilac
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Mochaccino
- Lancôme Artliner in Smoke
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush
Kerry's hair breakdown using John Frieda.
So before you pause your game of binguez check out how Celebrity hairstylist Marcus Francis was inspired by Kerry Washington's sequined, structured gown. Below are the three easy steps he took to create her sleek and classic look, using products from John Frieda. While you're checking out Kerry's hairstyle
- Spray Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight Semi-Permanent Styling Spray ($9.99 at drugstores), throughout wet hair and comb through to distribute the product evenly.
- Blowdry hair straight. Take a flat iron and straighten hair section by section--the heat of flat iron will activate 3-Day Straight, to ensure sleek style that lasts all night long.
- Smooth Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Crème ($5.99) throughout hair to give a smooth, shiny finish.