I'm constantly fighting the battle of trying to control my oily skin, especially when wearing makeup. Which is why I'm always open to trying new options. I was definitely intrigued when I first learned about Iman Cosmetics new Luxury Translucent Powder. I've only tried a handful of translucent powders prior to this one and I must say this is my first time seeing one that actually matches my skin-tone.
- Luxury Translucent formula in the silkiest texture of all the IMAN powders
- Blots shine, absorbs oil and finishes makeup with a sheer, semi-matte veil of clor that matches skin tone to perfection without adding additional coverage to foundation shade.
- Enriched with an exclusive skin-enhancing Micro-mineral medley that contains: copper, Zinc, Manganese, Potassium, Iron & Mica which work together with natural pigments to enhance the skin's tone and texture
- Signature faceted-jewel powder embossment
- Exclusive luxury faceted gold designed compact for ultimate purse appeal
Iman Luxury Translucent Powder in Earth Deep
Would I Recommend It? Definitely! Honestly, this has quickly become a staple product for me during my makeup routine. I've learned over the years that there is no real remedy for oily skin and it takes a little bit of searching and trial & error to find products that help control it. This powder has truly been a gem for me so far!
Where To Buy: The Luxury Translucent Powder retails for $20. It is exclusively available online at Drugstore.com and also Target.com. To learn more please visit www.imancosmetics.com.
Product(s) in this post were provided for post consideration. Read our disclosure policy here.